Monday, July 4, 2011

Boy, do I need a vacation....

That line is one which every human being throughout history must have uttered at some point in their lives. 
Adam to Eve: paradise is not all it's cracked up to be; we need to get out and see what's out there.
Delilah to Samson: Sam, you need a rest after all these battles with the Philistines. Let's get away from Canaan for a while; but before we go, get your haircut.
Joseph to Mary: look Mary, I think we need a break from all this hammering and gathering water from the well and taking care of our son. Maybe Egypt??
Dale Evans to Roy Rogers: look, Roy, I'm tired of you and Trigger being gone for days on end. We need to see other parts of the world besides a rodeo arena.
John Lennon to Yoko Ono: I was thinking the other day, Yoko, imagine all the people living for today; imagine all the people living life in peace; imagine all the people sharing all the world.  We need to get out and see the world.
Bob Ez is no different. Jack, today sucked at work, I need a vacation! So, first we used our timeshare week that was about to expire and went to Brigantine Beach in NJ.  Left the day after my birthday for a week - March 18-25. Had never taken the Cape May ferry before.  Was great fun! Had a very relaxing week at the beach and even won some money in Atlantic City! Stopped overnight in Annapolis on our way home to see Nanette, our sister-in-law.






Bob holding the moon!

Took this picture in the historic town of Smithville for my daughter-in-law, AJ!
Notice it is next to a winery!


End of a beautiful vacation

No comments: