Sunday, August 28, 2011

BBQ with the Ezs



August 13th dawned and with it came a gathering of members of the Ez clan - Bob & Jackie being one sept, and Paul's sept being the other- Nanette, Anthony, Kerry & Keegan - at Corey & AJ's compound. No, I didn't just have a typo - a sept in Irish clans (yeah, yeah, so our clan is Polish with Irish infiltration!!) is a smaller section of a clan.  Neither rain nor snow nor dead of night stopped the BBQ - true Ez style!!! It poured and Corey still bbq some of the best ribs I've ever tasted!!!!!  Keegan & Cooper & Tucker had a fun day both inside (witht he gazillion toys in the playroom) and outside in the pool with Jackie (AKA Grammy) and in the moon bounce house (also with Grammy - that Grammy is a wild & crazy girl!). 
Head of the Ez Clan

3 Generations of the Ez Clan -
Cooper & Poppy, AJ & Corey, Tucker & Grammy

Ezersky - table for two, your table is ready!

Cooper & Keegan at a cozy table for two!

Sorry, cousin, I'm not waiting for you, I'm starving!





Anthony throwing Nanette under the bus so he wouldn't get wet!

Keegan & Cooper enjoying some watermelon from Corey & AJ's garden!
                                                                  
Vegging out at the end of the day!!!

No comments: